The teams can travel to the location by different means of transport.
It is possible to make the trip into a team building experience, bus as Both boats are situated in Sete (Southern France, the Languedoc-Roussilon area), the above approach might not be the quickest way…
– 30 minutes away from the Montpellier-Méditerranée airport
From Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport :
- 1hour from Paris, Lyon et Nice
- 1hour and a half from London (GB), Frankfort (All) and Brussels (Bel)
– 45 min from the Béziers-Cap d’Agde airport
From Béziers-Cap d’Agde airport :
- 2 hours from Bristol (GB), and Odense (DN)
- 2 hours and ten minutes from London (GB)
– one hour from Nimes airport.
You can also travel to Sete by train
Sète is directly linked with Paris (3 hours 40 minutes) by fast train (“TGV”) and is less than two hours away by car from Toulouse or Marseille and 3 hours away from Barcelona.
2 hours from Lyon, Toulouse or Marseille
2 hours and forty minutes from Grenoble
4 hours from Geneva
Use regional trains to discover Sète :
- 1 hour and a half from Toulouse and Marseille (by A9)
- 3 hours from Barcelone, Lyon, Grenoble et Nice (by A9)
- 3 h 30 from Clermont Ferrand (via A75 and the Millau viaduc).